Sunday, December 29, 2013

Same Ole Resolution - New Year

So, this year will be focus on only two things - yes... Two... Things... The first one is more difficult than the second.  It's exercise.  In this last year I've worked on my inner health and my emotional health.  Now it's time to work on my physical health.  My boyfriend thinks I'm going to be running marathons in a month, but he is sadly mistaken.  I'll be walking for about 30-45 for the first couple of weeks getting myself up to an hour and then adding walking on my lunch.  Once I've added the walking, I will have added the stairs and bike at the gym and hopefully also my BeachBody and maybe even Zumba.  All of this.... for a trip to HI in the summer.  This isn't to look hot in a bikini.  Those days are long gone.  It's for the stamina when walking up Diamond Head or when kayaking to rock island with the kids.  I've got plans and I'm not about to be the one to blow the family vacation.

The second "goal" of the year is Learning. Me. Some. Spanish. Finally!!!  I have the Rosetta Stone, but I'm always so gosh darned tired when I get home.  As soon as my body really does acclimate to these darned meds I'm GOING TO LEARN SPANISH fluently.

'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment